Friday 29 May 2015

A Day at Ashridge

I went to Ashridge (National Trust) with some friends and my family. I took some photos.
                                          I took a picture of the sun in the sky, it wasn't really
                                          these colours but the photo came out like this!
My brother decided to lie in the buttercups,
I managed to get a picture of him before he ran away!
 The buttercups were really pretty, there was a whole
field of them which we played in.
The boys liked being in a tree which
was in the middle of the buttercup field.
Brothers!!
 Brothers on a bench!
Wait for me!
 My life is in a tree!
Giant-boy, run away!
 Running in the buttercups!
 Monkey-man to the rescue!
Lets take a walk in the flowers!
 Cameras out, time to take photos!



The most amazing butterfly, made of buttercup petals!

We had loads of fun here at Ashridge, and if you ever go, I hope you have just as much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like fun. The giant boy is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these are great! Lovely to see you all x

    ReplyDelete